Sunday, October 27, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Entwined by A.J. Rosen (goodreads)

I stumbled across the synopsis for this book while browsing the publisher catalog and immediately was intrigued.
Finding your other half can get a little twisted

For Greek god descendant, Avery Montgomery, turning eighteen is a big deal. Not only is it her ticket to the Court, the world’s most lavish party for descendants, it also unlocks the ability to hear a “click” with her one true soulmate. As her eighteenth birthday looms, Avery finds herself drawn to two royal
descendants who couldn’t be more different—from each other, and from Ava herself—as she stumbles upon a dark side of the Court, which pushes her towards a revelation that will forever alter her past, and her future.
It sounds really fun, and hopefully as romantic as I am expecting.

OTHER

Baz Luhrmann Tweeting About His Elvis Biopic

Seems that preparations for the Baz Lurhmann Elvis Presely movie are underway and Baz shared a photo of his Elvis, Austin Butler, looking very Jailhouse Rock (in my opinion at least).
There is still two years before we'll get to see this movie. It releases in Oct 2021 but casting is beginning to happen with Olivia DeJonge being cast as Priscilla. I already have this one as a potential Oscar contender.

Broke and Bookish Secret Santa (link)

The Broke and Bookish Secret Santa has been a yearly Christmas tradition for me the last few years. I was happy to see that it will be continuing this years.


I am going to sign up again and highly recommend you do as well. It's a fun way to get into the holiday spirit. I cannot wait to see who I am paired with and get started shopping!

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...