Tuesday, March 10, 2020

An Offer To Authors


With COVID-19 cancelling events all over the world I wanted to use today's post to extend an offer to all authors out there (especially the debut authors).

There are plenty of authors who have had various events canceled or are going to have release events and tours impacted by the virus. If you are one such author and are looking for other ways to promote during this time I am offering up my blog for guest posts, Q and As, or anything else you are up for.

Reach out via email or Twitter and I will happily work with out to schedule something.

Hope to work with many of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...