Monday, March 2, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


March is upon us. I can finally see the end to this winter and am looking forward to spring. It has not been a bad winter but I am over the snow.

I feel like March is a renewal in so many ways. Hopefully the snow stays away and the nice weather arrives quickly.

Before I get into what I am hoping to read in March I have to wrap up February.

The books that were on my list are:

Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
The Goal by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (goodreads)
Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon (goodreads)
Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed (goodreads)
She Died Famous by Kyle Rutkin (goodreads)

I managed to read five books which I think is an improvement (especially in a short month).

Here is what I managed to read in February:

Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed (goodreads)
Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon (goodreads)
The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (goodreads)
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher (goodreads)
Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution continues to be a success with me reading The Princess Diarist for Feb and watching A Streetcar Named Desire. Excited to continue with this in March.

Here is what I hope to read in March.


The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas (goodreads)

House of Earth and Blood is such a thick book. At 799 pages it is legitimately hefty. I am reading The Devil in the White City and watching It Happened One Night for my #2020PopCultureResolution so look for reviews of both of those later this month.

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to. I am keeping this light this month.


Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin (goodreads)
In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...