Sunday, March 29, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

I feel like TV is really the only thing getting announcements right now. Everything is kind of on hold while we practice social distancing for the foreseeable future.

TV/MOVIES

Trailer for The Forgotten West Memphis Three 

The West Memphis Three case is one of those cases that I wish was definitively solved. It's always angered me that this case was so badly handled and that the three victims never really got justice.

There is a new two night special event airing on the Oxygen network (which we cannot get in Canada) that I am hoping to eventually be able to check out.


I am curious to see what new leads might come out of this special. It seems like they are doing a lot of forensic testing so hopefully something comes from it.

The first episode actually aired yesterday on the Oxygen Network, with the second to air this evening. I think it is available to stream on the Oxygen app in the United States for those interested.

Defending Jacob Trailer

This immediately caught my attention because it has Chris Evans in it. It also happens to be based on a book which also tends to make me pay attention to something.


This looks really good, and I am glad Chris is taking so many different kinds of roles right now. It is going to help distance him from just being seen as Captain America.

This will be on Apple TV+ in April and I cannot wait to check it out.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...