Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday...Social Suicide

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday


Here is the Goodreads Synopsis
Twittercide [twit-er-sahyd]: the killing of one human being by another while the victim is in the act of tweeting. Call me crazy, but I figured writing for the Herbert Hoover High Homepage would be a pretty sweet gig. Pad the resume for college applications, get a first look at the gossip column, spend some time ogling the paper's brooding bad-boy editor, Chase Erikson. But on my first big story, things went...a little south. What should have been a normal interview with Sydney Sanders turned into me discovering the Homecoming Queen-hopeful dead in her pool. Electrocuted while Tweeting. Now, in addition to developing a reputation as HHH's resident body finder, I'm stuck trying to prove that Sydney's death wasn't suicide. I'm starting to long for the days when my biggest worry was whether the cafeteria was serving pizza sticks or Tuesday Tacos...
Deadly Cool was a lot of fun. I can't wait to join Hartley on another case, and read more about bad boy Chase

Expected release date - April 24, 2012

9 comments:

  1. ooooh I still want to read Deadly Cool. I didn't know there was a second book coming out! Guess I'll have to pick up deadly cool soon!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so fun. Just from this blurb, I think I will really enjoy the MC. Awesome choice!


    ~Nikki (Imaginative Adventure)

    My WoW. & Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bumping up deadly cool on my to be read pile. i haven't read deadly cool yet but i'm sure i'm going to be impatiently waiting for this one too once i do.

    check out our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I still need to read DEADLY COOL but this sounds like something that will interest me...its got a beautiful cover too which is an added bonus

    check mine HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven´t read the first book yet. I like the cover.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time seeing this book. It sounds interesting! I like the cover! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the first book but I'll defintitely check it out! I'm a new follower :)
    Annmarie@World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to rad the first book in this series! They both sound really great. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...