Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Cover of Amy Plum's Die For Her


I am so excited to read something from Jules' point of view. The Goodreads synopsis makes this sound even better. Add in the gorgeous cover and this is one enovella I am dying to read.

If you haven't hear of HarperTeen Impulse yet, be sure to check them out. It's a division of Harper that will be releasing enovellas as "bridges" between books in some of our favourite series. I am especially looking forward to Bethany Griffin's Glitter and Doom, and Kiera Cass' The Prince (along with Die For Her of course).

MOVIE

Catching Fire First Look


Um...Sam Claflin. Can we just appreciate how perfect he looks in this still? AMAZING. I was a little nervous when I saw the EW cover, but this still.. I.CAN'T.EVEN. I need a trailer so I can see him in action, but so far, I am VERY happy. Also, they totally shot the sugar cube scene. This delights me. It needs to be in the trailer.

TV

Emma and Neal from Once Upon A Time

I recently read some spoilers for Once Upon A Time, and since I am not going to give anything away, all I will say is that they made me immediately watch the episode titled Tallahassee again. I LOVE this couple. They are so adorkable together, and Emma seemed so happy with him before her life got REALLY complicated. Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to when Neal returns (whenever that happens to be!).

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the cover of Die for Her. I like that it matches the other books in the series. Oh and I loved Emma and Neal together but I'm kind of rooting for Emma and Hook now. I don't know. There's just something about them together. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...