Sunday, April 12, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Two books from Simon and Schuster made their way into my mailbox this week. Very excited to read both of them!


Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash (goodreads)
Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Simon and Schuster Canada for these pretties! Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls has been on my radar for awhile so I am VERY excited to be able to review it.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I got Three Day Summer as well! Super excited to read that one, I really like that the cover is full of colour too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...