Sunday, September 20, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Lots of goodies made their way into my mailbox (and inbox) this week. First up, the lovely Dawn Ius gifted me a finished copy of her amazing debut novel!


Anne and Henry by Dawn Ius (goodreads)

I also received quite a few egalleys for review this week! So lucky, and a huge thank you to all the publishers (Harper Collins, Simon and Schuster, Raincoast Books, and Delacorte/Penguin Random House) for the chance to read and review.

First up is one that was compared to the Taylor Swift music video for Wildest Dreams meets Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. I immediately needed it, for obvious reasons. (All The Stars In The Heavens)

Next up is one that has a small town girl thrust into the spotlight when she becomes the lead singer in a band. Amazing right?! (For The Record)

Next is the story of a girl who goes to meet her online BFF who also happens to be the person she's crushing on...only to find out he hasn't exactly been truthful when she meets him! YES, PLEASE! (In Real Life)

Lastly, is a novel inspired by Blackbeard, which makes it an obvious addition to any to be read list. (Blackhearts)



All The Stars In The Heavens by Adriana Trigiani  (goodreads)
For The Record by Charlotte Huang (goodreads)
In Real Life by Jessica Love (goodreads)
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (goodreads)

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...