Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (goodreads)
9781481404549
This is so incredibly cute and I pretty much need to read this immediately. There is something about Morgan's books (and covers) that remind me of summer and everything sunshine. I am sure this one will be no exception as the cover is already off to a great start. Why is it not May 2016 already?!

Condemned by Amy Brashear (goodreads)

I saw this deal announced in Publishers Weekly and it immediately caught my attention because it sounds amazing. The deal has this novel pitched as...
A retelling of Truman Capote's In Cold Blood from the point of view of Carly, best friend to Nancy Clutter.
This sounds amazing and has a lot of potential to be REALLY interesting. In Cold Blood is a classic and I am always curious about how retellings are reworked to create something new.

TV/MOVIE

American Horror Story: Hotel key art


I basically love everything about this. EVERYTHING. If you click on this it should be high resolution and you can see all the little details. The cast looks fantastic and this season cannot start soon enough. #FinnWittrockThough #swoon

Throne of Glass TV news

No secret that I am a bit* of a Sarah J Maas fangirl. You can imagine my excitement when it was announced that her Throne of Glass series has been optioned for TV! Getting to see this epic story (and world) come to life on screen will be amazing if done right, and I have every faith that it's going to be a fantastic adaptation. I will be most curious about casting, and hope that they go for mostly unknowns, as that is going to be the key part of the show. Here is hoping we don't have to wait too long for some more news, and that it's on our television screens very soon.

*okay, so perhaps HUGE fangirl is more accurate.

OTHER

BEA and ALA 2016

I just purchased my flight ticket to Chicago for BEA 2016! I am super excited to be attending both ALA and BEA this year. It'll be my first time attending ALA and I cannot wait to see what authors will be in attendance and meet up with all my fellow bloggers again.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...