Sunday, September 10, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This is a day late, but since I have nothing new in my mailbox it ended up working! There are a few things I am excited about this week and one event in particular that will have a recap on the blog early next week!

TV/MOVIES

Fall TV

It is September and that means all of the TV shows are set to return! I am excited for some of my favorites to come back and already started setting up my PVR to record so many shows. Plenty of my favourites will not be back until October, but they feel a lot closer now that autumn is officially here.

Cineplex's One Nighters @ VIP events

A local movie there is showing some older movies in the VIP (aka adults only) theatre. They are even offering up special cocktails for each of the selected movies. The September selection is Clueless and I am looking forward to attending!

OTHER


New York City Comic Con Funko Exclusives

Funko is announcing their exclusives for this year's New York City Comic Con and so far there are only two that are must haves for me. They are so amazing however that I just have to share.

I am not a huge video game person. I rarely play it, but did really enjoy Kingdom Hearts when I played it which should surprise nobody with how much I love Disney things.

One of my favourite worlds is the one inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas. I especially love the makeovers that Sora, Goofy and Donald get. I was very excited to see this incredible Nightmare Before Christmas Goofy!


Incredible, right? Halloween Town Goofy would not be complete without Halloween Town Donald. He's equally detailed and adorable. 


These are both just so perfect. I will, obviously, have to add both of these to my collection. I am hoping they are both shared with Hot Topic so I can easily pick them up on the day they release.

HCC Frenzy Presents

Harper Collins Canada has once again invited me to their annual blogger event. I am heading there today and am beyond excited. We're going to get to meet Angie Thomas, Julie Murphy, and Becky Albertalli which is just mind blowing to me. I am so excited to meet all of them and see all the lovely people at Harper Collins again! I am even more excited to see a bunch of my fellow bloggers and get to catch up with some of them again!


What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...