Saturday, June 22, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

The third season of Stranger Things is so close now! We're less than two weeks away and that means we're getting a TON of content. I am pretty much counting down the days until I can binge watch the third season and immediately want season four.

TV/MOVIES

Final Trailer For Season Three Of Stranger Things

This trailer has A LOT going on. So much. I am very worried about a lot of the characters after watching the two trailers that have been released. I am fairly certain Billy isn't making it out of this season, but there may end up being more casualties.


 


I love how badass Eleven gets to be here. I am glad that they are recognizing Will's connection to the Upside Down. This trailer was very much focused on the action and it seems like Netflix gave them a pretty big budget.

First Look Photos For Little Women

A new adaptation of Little Women will be released at the end of 2019 and Vanity Fair just released some first look photos that have been really intrigued.

My favourite, of course, is this one of Jo and Laurie.


Both actors look amazing and I am hoping we get a trailer soon so I can see what this movie might look like.

OTHER

Stranger Things Season Three Merchandise

As mentioned above the third season is quickly approaching and that means a ton of merchandise is being released. Target just unveiled a bunch of exclusive merchandise including these glasses.


I need an entire set. I love the Scoops Ahoy and Hawkins Pool ones so much. There is no Target's in Canada so if I can't get them shipped to me I may have to get my friend Kelly to get grab them and I'll get them next year when I see her at Book Expo.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...