Saturday, June 29, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Another week with some fun reveals. We're getting into trailer reveal season for movies that have Oscar potential so I am especially excited for all of those coming up.

TV/MOVIES

Poster for Last Christmas

Everyone who reads this blog knows that I adore rom-coms. The second I heard about this one starring Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding I wanted to know more.

We now have the first official poster and it's pretty cute!




I hope it is as cute as I am expecting. I need a trailer to be released so that I can get a better sense of what this movie is going to be like.

First Trailer for Queen and Slim

Speaking of movies that have Oscar potential  .... the first trailer for Queen and Slim was recently released. It looks intense and really good.




Daniel Kaluuya look like he is giving a fantastic performance. I am going to be curious to see how the buzz builds for this one as festival season approaches.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...