Saturday, May 9, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

Well it seems that things are moving along behind the scenes even if everything seems to be in an frozen state otherwise. There was so much news revealed in the last week or so that no matter what your interest there was bound to be something that caught your attention.

BOOKS

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)

Pretty much anyone who has read the Twilight series has been waiting for the release of Midnight Sun. Most of us had given up hope that we would ever get to see if published. Stephenie surprise dropped the news that not only was being released, but it was being released this summer. It comes out in August which feels both so far away and very soon.

The cover was released and sort of wish they had gone with an apple that had a bite taken out of it.


I will have this pre-ordered and will eagerly await its arrival at my door. I cannot wait to read it.

Book News From Courtney Summers (goodreads)

Courtney has a new book coming out and if you watch the video in the below tweet you'll get all the details that we currently have about it.


It's called The Project and that teaser is both intriguing and terrifying. It's pretty much what we have come to expect from Courtney.

Cover of Stephanie Perkins' The Wood Are Always Watching (goodreads)

Some details of Stephanie Perkins next horror novel have been released. We have a title and a cover.


We also know that it takes place in the woods and involves a serial killer. I have heard it is even more of a horror novel that her first one was so that is exciting for horror fans.

Cover for A Better Bad Idea by Laurie Devore (goodreads)

Laurie's books are always  ones I eagerly anticipate. If you are a Courtney Summers fan you need to check out Laurie's books. Her next one sounds really intriguing and I love the cover.


This one comes out in March 2021 so if you haven't read her other books previously you can read them while you wait.

TV/MOVIES

I'll Be Gone In The Dark trailer

All of us Murderinos devoured Michelle McNamara's books when it was released and followed all of the news of the eventual arrest of the Golden State Killer. There is now going to be a documentary released. It is releasing in June so it'll be perfect for everyone to watch while we're still social distancing.


There are, obviously, so many people Murderinos will recognize in this trailer. It's such a great trailer too! I got goosebumps.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...