Thursday, June 25, 2020

Recommendations Needed


I have been having a lot of fun working my way through the books and movies I selected for my #2020PopCultureResolution experiment. So much fun that I have decided to do it again next year.

I've decided that I have not read nearly enough mysteries/thrillers and will use this as a means to rectify this.

I am hoping to get a bunch of recommendations so I can make a make a list of possibilities to narrow down before the end of the year.

Please recommend your fave thrillers/mysteries  in the comments (or reach out on Twitter). I am looking for both older classics and new can't miss titles so feel free to suggest as many as you like.

I cannot wait to hear what some of your favourites are and to share the final list with you towards the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young and An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...