Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Returning To Forks, WA


With the announcement that Midnight Sun would be released in August I decided to revisit the Twilight Saga in order to prepare.

I have not read any of these books in years and despite owning it I have not read Life and Death when it released.

I am both excited and nervous to read this series again. I have such specific memories about how I felt about the series that I am sure will change once I have reread the books. I have grown and changed as a reader and (I hope) as a person.

I have decided to post some blog posts along the way during this journey. It might be one per book or it could be just one in general. I thought it might be interesting to talk about my experiences with this series in comparison to when I first read them.

I am actually doing this reread with some friends and I am pretty excited for our chats about the series and how differently (or not) we view it.

I have a feeling this is going to lead to me rewatching all of the movies as well.

Have you ever reread a book after a long time? If so, did your feelings about the book change? Are you planning on rereading the Twilight Saga before Midnight Sun comes out? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...