Monday, August 3, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


It is August! The end of summer is quickly approaching. I am normally excited about the return of autumn and everything pumpkin spice. This year feels different though and I just hope we get through the rest of it as quickly as possible.

Before I get into what I am hoping to read in August I have to wrap up July. July was a pretty decent reading month even if I didn't read everything I wanted to.

The books that were on my list are:

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (goodreads)
Who Killed These Girls by Beverly Lowry (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson (goodreads)
Faith: Taking Flight by Julie Murphy (goodreads)
More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (goodreads)
Mayhem by Estelle Laure (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in July:

Faith: Taking Flight by Julie Murphy (goodread)
You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson (goodreads)
Empire High Untouchables by Ivy Smoak (goodreads)
Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin (goodreads)
The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (goodreads)
Who Killed These Girls by Beverly Lowry (goodreads)
The Last Book On The Left by Ben Kissel, Marcus Parks and Henry Zebrowski (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for July was Who Killed These Girls by Beverly Lowry and the movie was Penny Serenade. My review of the movie was already posted if you were interested in checking that out.

Here is what I hope to read in August:


New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)

And not pictured is my #2020PopCultureResolution pick for August:

The Stranger Beside Me by Anne Rule (goodreads)

As you can see they are mostly the Twilight books. I am hoping to get through them quickly so I can read Midnight Sun.

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:



Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (goodreads)
The Comeback by Ella Berman (goodreads)
More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (goodreads)
Mayhem by Estelle Laure (goodreads)

My August #2020PopCultureResolution choices are The Stranger By Anne Rules (as mentioned above) for the book and Humoresque for the movie. Looking forward to both them.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...