Sunday, August 9, 2020

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

There isn't a whole lot to be excited about right now. Things are pretty not great. However, I do have a few things providing some brightness in all of this.

It's a very Ratched focused post this week!

TV/MOVIES

Ratched Key Art Posters

I was sold instantly because of Ryan Murphy and Sarah Paulson being attached to this. The posters have a very specific vibe. I love how similar to American Horror Story: Asylum it feels.



Those who love One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest will want to check out this origin story of an iconic character. I predict Emmy love for Sarah Paulson.

Rachted Trailer

I love everything about this. I've watched it at least 20 times. The use of the song, Sarah freaking Paulson absolutely killing it, and a supporting cast that looks fantastic. 

 

Love the glimpses of Finn Wittrock that we've seen! I am very excited to learn more about his character. This is my September must watch and I predict it'll become one of my faves of the year.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...