Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2022 Most Anticipated Event - Where The Night Has Teeth

The next book on my 2022 most anticipated list is inspired by one of my favourite movies from the 80s. It caught my eye because not only does it involved vampires but it is also being teased as a gender swapped take on the story.

The move it is inspired by is The Lost Boys and the book is Where The Night Has Teeth by Suzanne Young. My excitement for this one is definitely early as it only has a few details released.


There is not a synopsis up on Goodreads yet, but I do have the deal announcement that first brought this book to my attention. 


Here are my top three reasons that I am excited to get my hands on this one:

1. Vampires are back! We've had an influx of novels featuring vampires and I am entirely here for it. I cannot wait to read this take on the creatures of the night.

2. The gender swapped take on a story I already love. I cannot wait to meet this group of alluring and dangerous female vampires. 

3. Have I mentioned this is inspired by one of my favourite 80s movies? Enough said.


Where The Night Has Teeth is scheduled to release in the fall season of  2022 which means that it is not currently up for preorder at this time. My excitement for this one is definitely on the early side. You can add the book to your Goodreads in the meantime and be on the look out for more information to be released.

You can find out more about Suzanne by following her on Twitter, and by visiting her her website. You can also find out more about her books on the publisher website.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next book on my 2022 most anticipated list. Are you excited that vampires have made a comeback? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...