Thursday, November 4, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

The second House of Gucci trailer

The only news that has me excited this week is the second House of Gucci trailer! I think it looks even better than the first one!



It looks like it is going to be a fun time at the movies and that is all I am really asking for from it. I has been getting positive feedback from people who have seen it early so hopefully it is as good as I am hoping.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...