Friday, July 15, 2022

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

I am making up for not doing one of these in FOREVER. Some of the stuff will be a little older, but I am still very much excited about all of them.

BOOKS

A Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone (goodreads)

I have been obsessed with this book since I read the synopsis. It sounds absolutely delightful (and sexy). It also sounds like a perfect winter season read. 


I love this cover so much. The pink is perfect! It is one of my most anticipated books of the year and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

OTHER

You Must Remember This Podcast New Season

One of my favourite podcasts returned with a new season on April 5. A season that was basically made for me because I was expressing how much I wanted the return of the erotic thriller. 


This first part of this particular season focused on erotic movies of the 80s with the second half dropping in the fall that will focus on erotic movies of the 90s. The movies included will be erotic thrillers, body horrors, neo-noirs and sex comedies. I was just discussing how sexual chemistry has definitely been missing from movies recently and that I wanted to dive into some of the older erotic thrillers. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...