Monday, August 1, 2022

Fall Reading 2022



It's August and for most people that means the beginning of the end of summer. It means getting in those last summer reads and a few more trips to the beach. As someone who loves fall it means the beginning of the countdown to my favourite season. It means that pumpkin spice, sweater weather, and some of the best books of the year are on their way.

The turn of the season always make me excited to plan my reading list and I have five books that I hope to read this fall and one that I hope you will all add to your own reading list.

The five books I hope to read this fall are:

1.Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone (goodreads)


This holiday set raunch-com has been high up on my must read list for this year and I am so excited that it is finally almost here. This sounds like a cute, funny, sexy read that will be the perfect way to switch from spooky to merry!

2.The Weight of Blood by Tiffany D Jackson (goodreads)


A Carrie inspired horror by one of my must read authors? Yes, please. It's a perfect fit for October as we devour everything scary. 

3.How To Survive Your Murder by Danielle Valentine (goodreads)


This sounds like a great way to kick off the fall season and even has some inspiration from one of my favourite horror movies. It's a unique premise and one that I hope lives up to its potential.

4. The Prince of Song and Sea by Linsey Miller (goodreads)


This sounds like great counter programming to all of the horror/mystery/suspense reads coming out in the fall. This is the first in a season that focuses on the Disney Princes and it begins with Price Eric's story. I love The Little Mermaid so this should be a fun read.

5.Each Night Was Illuminated by Jodi Lynn Anderson (goodreads)


Jodi Lynn Anderson is one of my all time favourite authors and I rejoice every time a new book from her is released. I don't even have to know what the book is about. This one sounds a little sad, a little hopeful and I cannot wait to devour it while enjoying a pumpkin spice latte. 

The one book I hope you all add your own reading lists:

1. I'm The Girl by Courtney Summers (goodreads)


This is one of my favourite Courtney Summers books. It has everything you've come to expect from a Courtney Summers novel and it also has some things that you may not expect. It is devastating in a way that all her books are and in a way that feels very now. I don't want to say too much about this one now (my review will post closer to the release date) but it's one I am highly recommending for your fall reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...