Saturday, December 31, 2011

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I am so sick right now. It's kind of ridiculous. Here are my obsessions this week:

TV

American Horror Story

So I am WAY late to this party, but I am happy I arrived. This show is creepy, weird, and intense. I surprisingly like it a lot. I am just over halfway through the first season and I am already hoping for more.

Returning shows

With January just around the corner all my favourite shows are coming back from winter hiatus. A lot of them start this week. I am eager to get back to Mystic Falls, Chance Harbor, and Storybrooke in particular (Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, and Once Upon A Time).

OTHER

Welcoming in 2012

We're just hours away from a new year. I am looking forward to the amazing 2012 novels coming our way! It's going to be an epic book year, and I am hopeful for an fantastic 2012 in general.

NeoCitran

As mentioned above, I am not feeling well - at all. I've been drinking NeoCitran at night to sleep and feel better. I am not sure if every country has NeoCitran but it's basically medicine in a powder form that you put into hot water. They are usually flavoured (my favourite is the apple cinnamon). They tend to make me loopy and knock me out.

Hope you're spending the last little bit of 2011 with loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. Returning shows - YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for TVD, OUAT, Nikita and TSC. Hope you have an amazing new year, Kathy! Cannot wait for all the delicious books we have to look forward to :D

    Aw man and what a time to feel like crap.... hope you get better soon. 2012, please knock the illness out of Kathy! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...