Sunday, March 5, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

This week was filled with a bunch of packages!

First up are two new additions to my Funko collection. My Stranger Things collection continues with Mike and Barb. I love the little freckles that each of these Pops have!


They are seriously so cute! I am now just missing Lucas, Joyce, and Dustin.

Next are two books that came in for review. I am really excited about both of these!


Umberland by Wendy Spinale (goodreads)
Dear Reader by Mary O'Connell (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Scholastic Canada and Raincoast for both of these titles. I cannot wait to read and review them! 

Next up was some goodies I received while attending the #FrenzyPresents event at Harper Collins. You can check out my full review of the event if you want to know which titles were featured. 

A huge thank you to Frenzy for the review copies, and all of the rest of the goodies! 


Romancing The Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney (goodreads)
I See London I See France by Sarah Mlynowski (goodreads)
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy (goodreads)
Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau (goodreads)


I loved all of the postcards and buttons that were included!


This Red Queen map is amazing! I need to frame it and hang it on my wall!

I also received by set of tattoos for The Song Rising release! I am so excited for this to be released on Tuesday! I love this series and cannot wait to share my review of The Song Rising.


A huge thank you to Bloomsbury for sending these along. Be sure to snag your own set of buttons and tattoos when you pre-order your copy!

Lastly, a huge thank you to Penguin Random House Canada for the next exciting title to make its way into my book closet this week. This came in a very shiny envelope and caused much fangirling. 


The One Memory Of Flora Banks by Emily Barr (goodreads)

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. So lucky to get Umberland. I hope you love all of your new goodies. Those funkos are great.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...