Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday .... Hunting Prince Dracula


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco


Here is the Goodreads synopsis 
In this hotly anticipated sequel to the haunting #1 bestseller Stalking Jack the Ripper, bizarre murders are discovered in the castle of Prince Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula. Could it be a copycat killer...or has the depraved prince been brought back to life?

Following the grief and horror of her discovery of Jack the Ripper's true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth has no choice but to flee London and its memories. Together with the arrogant yet charming Thomas Cresswell, she journeys to the dark heart of Romania, home to one of Europe's best schools of forensic medicine...and to another notorious killer, Vlad the Impaler, whose thirst for blood became legend.

But her life's dream is soon tainted by blood-soaked discoveries in the halls of the school's forbidding castle, and Audrey Rose is compelled to investigate the strangely familiar murders. What she finds brings all her terrifying fears to life once again.
I really liked the first novel in this series (Stalking Jack The Ripper) and was so happy when I discovered that the second novel will focus on a Dracula like murderer. The fact that I am going to get to read more banter between Audrey Rose and Thomas is just icing on the already awesome sounding cake.

If you haven't read the first book in this series, I urge you to do so while you wait for this to be released this autumn. It is going to be a long wait, but totally worth it.

Expected release date - September 19, 2017

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in this one for sure! I haven't read book one, but I plan on binge-reading the series either when the series is complete, or closer to the publication of book three. Less waiting. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Kathy. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...