Saturday, March 25, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

The Names They Gave Us Pre-order Goodies

I love buttons and am always excited to get bookish buttons as a pre-order perk. Bloomsbury is offering up a pre-order incentive for Emery Lord's newest book. I have read The Names They Gave Us and can verify that these buttons are 100 percent perfect for the upcoming novel.


Be sure to visit the Bloomsbury site for this pre-order incentive to get more details and snag your own set of buttons. I have already claimed my own set and cannot wait for it to arrive.

TV/MOVIE

Spiderman: Homecoming poster

I love everything about this poster. Everything. The obviously self made Spidey suit. The earphones. The Avengers building in the background. All of it.


I have high hopes for this movie, and this poster makes me VERY hopeful. They are going for a very youthful Peter Parker in this movie. A Peter Parker who is actually a teenger and that is evident in every single aspect of this poster.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...