Saturday, December 15, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (goodreads)

The cover for this one is stunning! I love how the colours compliment each other here. The gold rose really pops off the page.



The synopsis sold me with 'whiskey ship'. That was pretty much all I needed to be very excited but it helps that the rest of it sounds great as well.

MOVIE / TELEVISION

Us Movie Poster

I, along with a lot of other people, have been eagerly awaiting more details about Jordan Peele's next movie after Get Out. The studio was being careful and not really revealing too much about his next movie. We got a title and a release date and that was pretty much it ... until now.




This movie poster was released and we learned that the trailer will arrive on Christmas day. I have a billion more questions after seeing this poster and am counting down the days until I can see the trailer!

OTHER

Romeo and Juliet Funko Pops

Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet is probably my favourite adaptation of Shakespeare's play. I love how over the top it is, and how vibrant and colourful. I also love the cleverness with how they modernized the play itself while still having the dialogue fit.

Funko recently announced that they will be releasing three Pops from the movie and I am going to need all three of them.


I love the two Romeos! I love the wings on the Juliet Pop! I cannot wait to add these to my collection.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...