Thursday, June 11, 2020

Bookish Podcast Recommendations Wanted


I noticed something missing from my podcast feed recently. It is something that may seem strange due to the amount of reading I do but bookish podcasts are definitely something I have not been listening to.

I have a lot of true crime podcasts, and even a few fun movie ones that I really enjoy. I, however, want a good book driven podcast to add into the mix.

I am enjoying one bookish podcast. It is called What You Should Read.


Kelly, Julia, and Rachael are the hosts and I am enjoying getting their recommendations on what to read and just their conversations in general.

It has made me want to add a few more to my podcast rotation so tell me your absolute favourite bookish podcasts. I want to get a few to try out so the more suggestions the better.

Let me know what I should be listening to either in the comments or on Twitter (@kathycoe). Thanks, and I cannot wait to see what you all recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...