Monday, June 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap Up and TBR


How is it already June? March felt like it lasted the entire year but the rest of these months have gone by much quicker.

Before I get into what I am hoping to read in June I have to wrap up May. I actually managed to read quite a bit more than usual this month which surprised me.

The books that were on my list are:

Crave by Tracy Wolff (goodreads)
Something To Talk About by Meryl Wilsner (goodreads)
In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)
Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (goodreads)
The Chase by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
She Died Famous by Kyle Rutkin (goodreads)

I managed to read six books this month and they are a mixture of books from the list and books that I randomly selected.

Here is what I managed to read in May:

The Betrothed by Kiera Cass (goodreads)
In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (goodreads)
The Chase by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
Crave by Tracy Wolff (goodreads)
Something To Talk About by Meryl Wilsner (goodreads)
Docile by K.M Szpara (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for May was In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. My review was already posted if you were interested in checking that out.

Here is what I hope to read in June:


In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)
Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre (goodreads)
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to.




She Died Famous by Kyle Rutkin (goodreads)
All That Heaven Allows by Mark Griffin (goodreads)
The Falling In Love Montage by Ciara Smyth (goodreads)
Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano (goodreads)
You Say It First by Katie Cotugno (goodreads)

My June #2020PopCultureResolution choices are All That Heaven Allows by Mark Griffin for the book, and Rear Window for the movie! The book is one that I am looking forward to reading even more now that I have seen Hollywood. I am curious to learn more about Rock Hudson. The movie has been on my watch list for years and I am excited to finally get to it.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...