Monday, June 29, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

BOOKS

Cover for Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce (goodreads)

Illustrated covers are all the rage right now and this one is particularly cute. I love the colour scheme and the adorable characters! The tea cup just seals the deal.


I feel like this cover lets you know EXACTLY what this book is going to be. It's perfect.


TV/MOVIES

The poster for The Broken Hearts Gallery

I love a good rom-com and this one looks particularly adorable. I love the poster so much!


I feel like it captures the vibe of the movie perfectly. I certainly matches the trailer (see below).

Posters for Hamilton on Disney+

Disney+ will be releasing Hamilton on July 3rd and they released some cast posters in the lead up. I love these posters so MUCH!

I decided to share just two of my favourites, but you can find the entire set on the Disney+ Twitter account.

First up is Jonathan Groff's poster!


And of course Lin Manuel Miranda's had to be included as well.


I wanted my first time seeing this to be in person at the theatre but Covid19 had other plans. I am just glad I get to see the original cast (and here is hoping I can keep my December date to see it in person).

The Broken Hearts Gallery Trailer

The above poster gives you an indication of what you are in for, and the trailer just confirms those suspicions. It's a very cute trailer and I personally cannot wait to see this.


I am sadly pretty sure that it will not be making it's July 17th release date though. I just don't think movie enough movie theatres will be open for studios to release new movies before that date.

The Baby-Sitters Club Trailer

Netflix is bring back The Baby-Sitter's Club and this trailer is a whole lot of fun.


The cast actually looks the age they are supposed to be, and it is filled with nostalgic goodness that makes this very appealing. I cannot wait to check it out. 

Trailer for Hamilton

I do not think it is possible to watch this trailer and not get goosebumps. There is a reason Hamilton is a cultural phenomenon. 


I cannot wait to sit and watch this with the original cast. It's going to be pretty magical.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...