Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trailers and Covers...Oh My...

There have been a bunch of trailers and book covers released in the last little while. I wanted to highlight some of my favourites.



First is the cover for Silence. The third book in Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush series. The cover is beautiful. So striking. I love all the covers in this series. It's fantastic that both Patch and Nora are on this cover. I am excited to read this book and hope that the cover means Patch and Nora will be together in the end.



This is the trailer for Amy Plum's Die For Me. It's fantastic and fits the book perfectly. I have a review, character interview and a fun giveaway coming up next week for this book. It's one of my new favourites.



The last trailer I wanted to show is for Veronica Roth's Divergent. I was able to find a copy in my local bookstore a few days early and I am almost done reading it already. It's so good. I couldn't find a link to embed it here, but EW.com has it available on the website. Click here. It's in bookstores today so pick it up!

What book covers or trailers are on your radar? I am curious to see what I might have missed.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE the cover for Silence! So pretty! I picked up Divergent today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush. I have not read the 2nd one yet but I really love the cover for the 3rd one. I can't wait to year them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...