Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friday Hops!


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

To experience either Pride and Prejudice or the Harry Potter series again for the first time would be amazing.

The magic, excitement and wonder of discovery Hogwarts and the rest of Harry's world. Getting to meet Ron and Hermoine again. Sigh...I envy anyone who hasn't read this series yet.

As for Pride and Prejudice, I would want to fall for Mr Darcy all over again.



TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

Authors Are Our Celebrities: Have you ever contacted an author you admired? How did that experience go? If not, which author would you love to have a chat with?

Oh gosh yes. I have contacted many authors. They are all very sweet, and awesome. I have yet to have a bad experience. Bethany Griffin, Katherine Longshore and Michelle Hodkin are the three that stand out as being particularly amazing. Thanks ladies for taking time for us bloggers!

Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter. Who doesn't right? And Pride and Prejudice was unforgettable.

    My Feature and Follow

    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. It would be most special to read HP for the first time b/c you could read all 7 books at once. That makes it more magical.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower. :) I like HP as well, but never really fell in love with it for some reason. Ah well. :)

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com/feature-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower,

    Harry Potter is very popular answer today, but I agree what a wonderful experience that would be to relive again.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Harry Potter books too.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter was one of my choices. I love your reasoning for Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...