Saturday, June 9, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I had a very small book week this week. I had to purchase a book for my bookclub. We will be reading We Need To Talk About Kevin so I made sure to pick up a copy. It was nice to have a small week though because of Book Expo! My recap posts start on Tuesday and will consist of one per day.


We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver (goodreads)

I had actually taken this out at the library before and never got around to reading it before it had to be returned. Very excited to finally have a reason to read this.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. This one looks really good. Will have to check it out. I hope that you enjoy it!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to hear what you'll think of We Need To Talk About Kevin. I recently heard some people talking about the movie version and it sounded like a powerful story. I hope you enjoy it!

    And squee! Can't wait to read your recaps!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I don't know much about this one but it looks pretty interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    Check out what books I got at Geek Chic This Week (:D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of this one before. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I borrowed this book from my boyfriend. Haven't finished it yet, but I'm enjoying the prose (after initial bumps) more and more. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...