Sunday, May 26, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

The next New To My Book Closet post won't be until after BEA! This week some fantastic titles made their way into my home. I received my advocate package for The Bone Season! I can't wait to start reading this one. The special edition ARC I received is amazing.

I won The Kissing Booth from a Chapters giveaway (a large retail book store in Canada). It sounds super cute, so a big thank you to them.

A huge thank you to Simon and Schuster for approving my request for Dangerous Girls. Super excited to dive into this one.


The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon (Goodreads)
The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles (Goodreads)  
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (Goodreads)



3:59 by Gretchen McNeil (Goodreads)

Lastly, the lovely people at Harper Collins Canada sent me 3:59 to review. I can't wait to read it. A huge thank you to them.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Harper Collins is awesome for sending you an ARC. They have some really good books. Check out my haul as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy 3:59, it sounds really good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...