Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekly Obsessions



The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

cover of Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles


My Friday Night Lights obsession has made this a must get for me. Totally psyched that it's going to be at Book Expo America! Loving the cover too.

TV

Emma and Baelfire (Once Upon A Time)

The first part of the Once Upon A Time finale killed me. So many amazing Emma and Baelfire scenes. So many feelings. It was pretty much everything I wanted and everything I didn't all at once. The second part airs this Sunday and I expect it to be just as excruciating with the wait for season three to be a killer. #SwanfireFeelings

MOVIE

character poster of Magnus from City of Bones



So Magnus is my favourite. I literally adore this character and fangirled over him when I met Cassandra Clare awhile back. He's the best. Godfrey Gao? PERFECT. Instrument of Chaos huh? Interesting.

OTHER

Bone Season Advocate

I've been selected as one of the advocates for Samantha Shannon's debut novel The Bone Season. I am not entirely sure what it entails, but I am super excited about this title. I will be getting my advocate package soon and can't wait to start sharing everything. It's a huge honour and am really looking forward to it.

Book Expo America

Alright, so Monday marks the 2 week mark until I leave for New York City. I excited for so much going on in the city. The Teen Author Carnival event is always one of my favourite. There are a bunch of other signings going on that week in the city. It feels like it's going to be one non-stop book filled week.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. OOOHH. Wild Cards looks good : ) I love Simone Elkeles.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...