Thursday, June 6, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?

I have yet to fully break up with a series. I have series that I haven't finished yet, but will eventually. I have this strange need to finish something once I have started. I think they only one that comes close is the Vampire Diaries series. I haven't read the last 3 books, and don't exactly have the desire to pick them up right now. I won't say never, but it'll be quite awhile before I do.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Haven't read those but my sister does and has told me they aren't awesome. Great pick! Old follower here. Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... I read the Vampire Diaries when I was in middle school way way back when they first came out. I think there were only 3 books then?? Anyways... I think the series has more books in it now.. and I haven't read those.

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very lucky, breaking up with series is hard! PS: new follower on GFC!

    My FF:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...