Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Locked by Parker Witter (goodreads)


This enovella actually ties into Rebecca Serle's upcoming Famous In Love. The movie being made in Famous In Love is an adaptation of this book. Rebecca (and her publishing team) decide to offer up the 'book within a book' for fans to read, and I am thrilled. I have already purchased the ebook only novella and cannot wait to devour it. It sounds different than Rebecca's normal writing, but I am excited to see what she does with something that is not contemporary.

If you've read Famous In Love you'll want to grab this one immediately and for those who haven't met Paige, Jordan and Rainer yet, just trust me when I say you'll be rushing to purchase this right after.

TV/MOVIE

Gone Girl movie advertisements


The Gone Girl promotional team has released new adverts for the upcoming thriller....




This movie's promotional team is pure genius. They've made this movie into an event. They have released everything in a very controlled, planned manner that teases and tantalizes. I need this movie in my life, immediately. I am hoping to see it as soon as possible.

How To Get Away With Murder Pilot Episode 

Did you catch the premiere? Insane doesn't even begin to describe this show. It's going to be one of those shows that has a ton of buzz on social media because of the twists and reveals that are happening. If you missed the first episode, catch up before the second because it's the show everyone will be talking about.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have never read Famous in Love but seeing that you're so excited with it, I might check it out. :) I didn't know Gone Girl was becoming a movie...or a tv show... what? I read the book like 2 years ago, and I have to say, I didn't understand it. Maybe it was because it's an adult novel and I was like 13 when I read it. But maybe I'll understand more when I see the movie.

    And I agree. Those posters are looking fine. :)

    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...