Saturday, November 22, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Cover of Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales




I love the title font! It's really cute. The colour scheme is really pretty. It sounds like a fun book, and there is something incredibly romantic about spending an entire night with someone exploring some place together. It reminds me of Before Sunrise which is one of my favourite movies....ever.

TV/MOVIE 

The Fall

Jamie Dornan stunned me with how amazing he is in this TV show. He's charming, creepy, and unsettling all at once. If you haven't seen the first season it's available on Netflix to binge watch the short (5 episodes) season. The second season has only just started and I am already obsessed again.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Love this book cover! I'm obsessing with The Walking Dead. I love this series and I don't miss an episode of this new season :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...