Saturday, November 1, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I have a VERY small Weekly Obsessions this week. Just one cover that caught my eye.

BOOK

Cover of Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen (goodreads)



I love this cover. It immediately struck me, and made me want to read this book. It's a little darker than Sarah Dessen's usual covers, but there is something so pretty and almost magical about it too.

Twin Roses by Sarah Cross (goodreads)



I LOVE Sarah Cross' fairytale retellings, and am eagerly anticipating the release of Tear You Apart. I was happily surprised to find out that she's releasing an e-book set in the same world. This is a mix of Snow White, and Rose Red from the details I have read so far. Super excited for this and will be pre-ordering as soon as I can!

OTHER

Taylor Swift's 1989

My entire Twitter feed seemed to be filled with people listening to Taylor Swift's new CD. I was one of the many who purchased it on it's release date and have been listening to it non stop ever since. I am already obsessed with Blank Space, and Style. Wildest Dreams is quickly becoming on I have on repeat as well. I do love the entire album though and the 80's vibe it has.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...