Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Q and A With Me


I was recently asked to share a little bit more about myself on this blog. I am going to take this chance to do just that with a quick Q and A to share a little more about me.

ME

Where do you live? Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
Did you always live there? Nope. I originally lived in a very small town in Northern Ontario before I moved for college.
Do you have any siblings? Sure do. 3 sisters. 1 older, and two younger.
Do you have any pets? Yup, a cat named Aria (you can see her in my About Me page).
Coffee or Tea? TEA! My love of tea, especially David's Tea is well documented.
Fave flavour? Coconut  or Raspberry. I love both equally.
Fave animal? Cats, and dolphins, I think.
Fave colour? Red and black together. If just ONE colour - blue
Fave place to travel? Europe. I want to go back. I fell in love with London and Paris.

MOVIES

Fave movie? Um...LOTS but I do love Goodfellas and Stand By Me so much. Dead Poets Society is also up there.
Last movie you loved? Gone Girl. Rosamund Pike is totally my new girl crush.
Movie you cannot wait to see? The Cinderella live action adaptation that is coming up. As for further in the future - Me Before You and the live action Beauty and the Beast movie with Emma Watson.
Fave Disney movie - Peter Pan and Beauty and the Beast. Love both. So much. I am a little obsessed with them.
Fave Disney Princess - Belle.
Fave Disney Character - Peter Pan and Tink.

BOOKS

Fave Book of 2015 (so far) - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
Paperback or Hardcover - Hardcover.
Fave book - I cannot choose one. I do push Stolen by Lucy Christopher and Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson on people a lot though. I love too many to choose just one though. This question is cruel.
Current read - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
Last book you rated 5 stars - A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab. SO GOOD.
Fave bookish memory - I am going to say getting to talk to Jodi Lynn Anderson at a BEA party last year. Still in awe that I got to meet and talk to her.
Book I am most hoping will be at BEA this year - Truly Madly Famously by Rebecca Serle. *NEED*
Book you have that you need to sneak up your TBR pile? Anne and Henry by Dawn Ius. Doesn't come out until Sept but I need to read it immediately.
Book You Wish You Could Read Again For The First Time - The Harry Potter series. Always.

TV

Fave TV Show - Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Breaking Bad, and Friday Night Lights.
Current Shows You Are Watching And Love - Bates Motel, Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, The Affair, and How To Get Away With Murder are some of my faves right now.
TV Show Ship - Buffy and Angel. They are my first ship love.
Show You Wish You Could Watch Again For The First Time - Breaking Bad or Buffy. There is something about seeing Buffy and Angel fall in love for the first time, and experiencing that last batch of Breaking Bad episodes again would be awesome but painful.
Show That Has Ended That You Need To Binge - Gilmore Girls. I've never seen it.

There is a little bit about me. Any questions you want me to answer? Leave them in the comments and I will get to them there!

1 comment:

  1. I always love QA sessions, thanks for sharing with us Kathy! If you loved Paris, be sure to make a pit stop in the South of France. I thought I LOVED Paris...then I went south. :p

    Red Queen is your favorite of this year so far? That great to hear, I bought it when it came out, but I keep getting distracted by other books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...