Saturday, June 13, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (goodreads)

I've been waiting for an awesome Aladdin retelling and this immediately piqued my interest when I read the pitch. It's Aladdin with a female genie and she falls in love with Aladdin while helping him court the Princess! Amazing right?


I love the colour scheme. It's whimsical, and the detail on the lamp is amazing. I pretty much need this book immediately.

TV

Wicked City

I've basically been obsessed with this since I heard the premise, and the trailer only solidified my obsession. It was recently announced that they would be moving up this show from mid-season to the Fall season. It means I get to see this much sooner than I anticipated and I could not be happier. Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll let the pilot be viewed early!

OTHER

2016 Most Anticipated Feature

I am busily planning my 2016 Most Anticipated feature. It's going to be even bigger than last year and I cannot wait to share everything with you when the event actually starts!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...