Saturday, March 19, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Paper Princess by Erin Watt (goodreads)

This was my Waiting On Wednesday pick this week. It caught my eye because it sounds like Cruel Intentions meets Gossip Girl but with royals. I am so in, and I LOVE this cover. 



I am a big fan of the watercolour look, and I am excited to own this for my bookshelf!

Lizzie by Dawn Ius (goodreads)

A contemporary take on the infamous Lizzie Borden story and I am SOOOOO excited about. This story has ALWAYS fascinated me and I am so looking forward to what Dawn does with this chilling tale. 

TV/MOVIE

The Path key art

I am a huge fan of Aaron Paul. Have been since watching him give an incredible performance as Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad. I was thrilled when I heard he would be joining Hugh Dancy in The Path.



I love this key art! I am so excited for this show to premiere at the end of the month. The lighting is the most striking thing about this image and I love how it almost shadows out Michelle Monaghan and Hugh Dancy. It creates a tone for the show that has me really excited.

Suicide Squad posters

The Suicide Squad movie released some new posters. I believe these are meant to advertise that there was promotion being done at #SXSW (South By South West Festival). Apparently Harley Quinn's Tattoo Parlour was there!



Each of the members have a poster, but I love the Joker and Harley ones so much! If you were lucky enough to stop by Harley's Tattoo Parlour at #SXSW this year, let me know all about your experience in the comments! I saw that they had amazing lollipops too!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...