Sunday, July 17, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Some amazing sounding books made their way into my book closet this week.

No books this week BUT I did still have a few fun things make their way into my mailbox.

My Funko Pop collection has officially started and I foresee it being a big problem (because I will want to buy so many now).

I recently received a Countess (from American Horror Story: Hotel) Pop. She's perfect. I love the cat eye makeup and the little bit of blood around her mouth. So perfect.


I decided to order the most recent Legion Of Collectors box because of the Suicide Squad theme. Lots of awesome goodies including a t-shirt, an Enchantress Pop, and comic with an adorable cover. 


What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Countess figurine. Gaga was great in American Horror Story. I hope you love all your new additions.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...