Friday, July 15, 2016

Other Sexy Beach Reads You Should Read



Today wraps up my Sexy Beach Reads Week. I am sharing some other books that should be on your radar. 

My friend Emile (from Emilie's Book World) is sharing her top five reads, and I am including my own five to read.

Here is Emilie's List. She totally reads way more of this type of book than I do so her recommendations are going to be ones you'll for sure want to check out.

1. Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren (Or any of Christina Lauren’s books)
Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings know how to write romance and they do it well. I’ve loved every single one of their books but the romance between Hanna and Will in Beautiful Player is my absolutely favourite.

2. All Played Out by Cora Carmack (Or any of Cora Carmack’s books)
Cora Carmack’s books are my favourite. All of them. And her Rusk University books are my favourite of her books, especially All Played Out. Torres and Nell just do it for me every time.

3. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (Or any of Sarina Bowen or Elle Kennedy’s books)
Quite possibly one of the most adorable romances I’ve ever read and it’s made even better by the fact that it’s set at summer camp and it’s about best friends falling in love with each other when they never expected it. In case anyone was wondering, the sequel is just as good.

4. November 9 by Colleen Hoover (Or any of Colleen Hoover’s books)
You can’t go wrong with any of Colleen Hoover’s books but November 9 is my absolute favourite. It’s the kind of book that will completely wreck you but also help put yourself back together after breaking you.

5. Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler (Or any of Dahlia Adler’s books)
If I can only give one reason for why people need to read this book it would be Connor Lawson, hot history nerd who swears the same way I do (Quebec cursing for the win). But I mean, the story is also pretty fantastic and the sequel are kind of awesome too.

Here is my five books you should read

1. Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren (and the rest of the series)
I haven't read the rest of this series but I was blown away by this sexy read. It has a well developed plot, and great friendships on top of having some serious sexual chemistry. 

2. Leaving Amarill by Caisey Quinn
This music infused series is not only seriously sexy but offers an intriguing look at a band just starting out and the ups and downs they experience on their way to stardom. There are some pretty memorable scenes in this series and all of the three books are worth the read.

3. Any of the Leah Raeder/Elliott Wake books
These are a darker, but just as sexy read. Unteachable and Black Iris are my personal favourites, but they are all brilliantly written and are perfect for when you want something a little different than the other titles on the list but are still in the mood for something sexy.

4. On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
This one mixes a taboo topic with a really great love story. Do not the premise deter you. The romance not only makes sense, but is rather well crafted. It's not only a love story but one of survival and will be a perfect addition to your beach bag. 

5. The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh
Again, this is a little darker than the others on this list. It offers some sexy scenes and a compelling read all at once. It's perfect for the later part of the summer when you've burned through the other books on this list and want something different.

Thanks for stopping by this week! I hope you've enjoyed a peek at some reads that will help heat up the beach this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...