Saturday, July 9, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

Beauty and the Beast movie poster

Pretty sure my excitement for the newest Beauty and the Beast movie from Disney is evident. Disney has released the most stunning movie poster for this movie. It's breathtaking and I hope they offer it as a poster you can purchase because I would definitely hang this on my wall.


So simple, and pretty. It is instantly recognizable as Beauty and the Beast with the iconic rose. The whole poster just really works, and has made me even more excited for the movie.

Suicide Squad Entertainment Weekly cover

One of my most anticipated summer movies is Suicide Squad. I am super excited we're finally getting a movie version of Harley Quinn and I cannot wait to see what Margot Robbie does will the role.

Unsurprisingly, Entertainment Weekly has featured the movie in the upcoming issue and released four different covers to celebrate the movie's upcoming release.

This cover is, unsurprisingly, my favourite ...



I am curious about Jared Leto's Joker as well. He appears to have been very method in his approach to this role and I wonder how that will showcase itself in his performance. Either way I need this cover, and cannot wait until this finally releases.

OTHER

Newt Scamander Funko Pop

How cute is this Funko Pop?! I, obviously, need it. I am curious who (or what) else will be made into Pops to celebrate this upcoming return to JK Rowling's wizarding world.


Side note - apparently Hufflepuff is the house of hotties (looking at you Cedric and Newt). I am shallow, but it makes me super proud to be a Hufflepuff.. #HufflepuffPride

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am so hopelessly behind on new movies (it's a sad side effect of having a child and not being able to stay awake too late at night!) but I had no idea that Disney was re-doing Beauty and the Beast?!?!?! This makes me so giddy and excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! Yes, they are! Emma Watson is going to be portraying Belle and the rest of the cast is equally amazing. If you do a quick Google search you'll find the live action trailer (and it's included in one of my past Weekly Obsessions posts). So excited! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...