Saturday, October 8, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Lots to be excited about this week and I predict lots of people will be excited about this week's inclusions.

BOOK

Cover of Romancing The Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney (goodreads)

The tagline kind of says it all - 'Two Sisters + One Prince =  Major Heartbreak. This has been described as Anne and Mary Boleyn or Kate and Pippa Middleton (if Pippa ever dated William first). I was immediately sold and this adorable cover has any cemented my need to own this book.


The cover is perfect and hopefully the story inside is just as amazing. I cannot wait for this one to be released. You may just see this one pop up on the blog later this year as well (*hint, hint*)

Cover of When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (goodreads)

This book just recently came on my radar when the cover was revealed, but it sounds adorable and has an equally adorable cover to go with it.


The cover makes this look funny and light. It prefectly represents the romantic comedy the synopsis promises. I am excited to read this and discover Dimple and Rishi's love story.

OTHER

New Funko Pops

Funko has announced two new Pops that I MUST own.

First up is this amazing Breakfast at Tiffany's Pop! She's classy and elegant, just like Audrey.


She looks amazing and perfect and I cannot wait to add her to my collection.

Next is this incredibly fun Liv Moore Pop. I love iZombie and especially love this particular Liv Pop.


This whole Pop collecting thing has the potential to be a BIG problem, but I am having fun with it so far and cannot wait to see what Funko releases next.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...