Saturday, April 8, 2017

Weekly Obsessions



The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover Of Girls Made Of Snow And Glass by Melissa Bashardoust (goodreads)

I love how simplistic this cover is. It is certainly eye catching and matches the title rather well.


I have been excited about this feminist Snow White retelling from pretty much the moment I read the deal announcement so I was very excited for it to finally have a cover!

OTHER

Peter Pan Funko

I had mentioned this previously on the blog, but I finally have a picture of the actual product!


It is amazing, right? I love how it looks like he is flying. I need to add this to my collection as soon as possible.

Mr Robot Funko Pops

They had announced Mr Robot Funkos previously but now they have been officially been announced along with all of the store exclusives and chases.


I am going to need that Elliot chase version with the hood up! I am also loving the Darlene one! I'll be collecting most of this set but am still wondering ...


Hopefully there is a second wave and Funko makes one for Tyrell!

What are you obsessed with this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...