Saturday, January 27, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Cover Of All Of This Is True by Lygia Day Penaflor (goodreads)

Not only does the premise of this one sound AMAZING but the cover is just as incredible. I love that it has almost a true crime feel to it. 



The crossing out of the word true also immediately makes a statement about what this book is. I am in love witht eh vivid red that was use as it's going to be eye catching on shelves. I am even more excited to dive into this one! 

TV/Movie

Zac Efron As Ted Bundy

Zac shared another photo on his Twitter account that offers up a clearer look at his Ted Bundy. The makeup artists on this film are incredible because Zac looks so strikingly similar to Ted Bundy in this photo. It's more than a little eerie.


Copyright belongs to Zac Efron (from his Twitter)

This photo, obviously, caused me and my friends to freak out and completely lose all chill. We're all looking forward to a movie poster and trailer. I am encouraged by the fact that this is going to be focused more on Ted's girlfriend at the time than Ted himself as I think that has the potential to offer up something new to say about this much talked about case.

OTHER

HappyHello Bookmarks (link)

I am sure I have mentioned these bookmarks before. They are super cute and I have quite the addiction to them. I love that a wide varitety of fandoms are offered so there is something for everyone. She even offers amazing customs so you can request your favourite characters.

copyright @ HappyHelloCo

I am currently obsessed with the above Steve and Dustin set from Stranger Things. You should check out her Etsy shop and get a few for yourself!


What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...