Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday .... Cracked Kingdom


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt


**Spoilers For Previous Books In This Series**

Here is the Goodreads synopsis 
These Royals will ruin you.

Ever since Hartley Wright met Easton Royal, her life hasn’t been the same. There are enemies behind every corner and dangers beyond each door. When tragedy strikes and steals her memories, she can’t trust anyone, not even the blue-eyed boy who promises her that everything will be all right.

Because while Hartley’s memory is full of gaps, her instincts tell her Easton is dangerous. She doesn’t know if he’s the snake in the garden or her chance at salvation. The chaos he brings wherever he goes is too much to handle, the intense feelings he evokes are too confusing to unravel.

Easton wants her to remember. Hartley thinks it’s better to forget.

She might be right.

Tragedy. Treachery. Trust. Hartley has to face the facts—in this world, you can’t escape the Royals.

Either you live by their rules or you die by them. 
The books in The Royals series are so dangerously addictive and I am so glad that I am very close to getting my next 'fix' because it feels like it has been forever (even though it really hasn't been that long).

The cliffhanger ending of the previous books in Easton's story left me desperate to get my hands on the next (and possible final) installment in this series. I cannot wait to see what happens next. and luckily I don't have to wait very long. It's only a few short hours away from the books March 1st release!

Expected release date - March 1, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...