Saturday, February 24, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS


Cover Of Michelle Hodkin's The Reckoning Of Noah Shaw (goodreads)

Michelle Hodkin's books always get stunning covers, and the Shaw Confessions trilogy is no exception. I loved the cover for the first one and how it invoked the feeling of the Mara Dyer trilogy covers but was also something entirely its own.

The cover for the second book in the series was just released and I am in love!



It is going to look amazing on my shelf next to the other books in this expanding series. I cannot wait to continue Noah's story as the first book was everything I hoped it would be and more.

Cover of Raziel Reid's Kens (goodreads)

Lainey Gossip recently revealed the cover for Raziel Reid's next novel and I have a desperate need to read it! It is being compared to Heathers and Mean Girls which would have immediately piqued my interest even if I hadn't loved Raziel's first novel, When Everything Feels Like The Movies.

The cover is amazing. Just read the synopsis on Goodreads and tell me it is not perfect!



I am keeping my fingers crossed for ARCs of this one to be available soon and that a Canadian book signing tour might happen (as the author is Canadian).

TV/MOVIE

Love, Simon

I recently was fortunate enough to attend a screening of the upcoming movie Love, Simon. It is one of my most highly anticipated movies of 2018 so to say I was excited would be an understatement.



I am going to be posting a review closer to the movie's March 16th release date, but know that it is perfection. It's one of the best book to movie adaptations I have seen and made me so entirely happy.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...