Saturday, March 31, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I have a few fun things to share wtih you this week! I am getting so excited for fall 2018 book releases! It's going to be a great reading year!

BOOKS


Cover of What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera (goodreads)

I have been waiting for a cover of this book pretty much from the moment it was announced. I was hoping for something cute and fitting of the synopsis and the cover does not disappoint. Entertainment Weekly recently revealed the cover and it is perfect!


There is lots of speculation as to whether this will have a rom-com style ending that Becky is known for, or the more heartbreaking ending that Adam is known for. I am excited to discover that when this book is released. 

OTHER

True Crime Podcast Enamel Pins (link) (link)

Most people who visit this blog are aware of my true crime obsession, and my love of My Favorite Murder. It's pretty much my favourite podcast and I love this adorable pin!

 
I have been wanting to start collecting more of these enamel pins and this is one I have to add to my collection.

Also high up on my list of pins to collect? This amazing one for the Disgraceland podcast!


These would both look amazing with my Bucky and Steve enamel pin I have up in my work cubicle!

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...